Saturday, March 2, 2013

What Next

I'm done with the "resolutions".  I mean it sounds like they would help or whatever, but they are jut making me feel worse when I don't do them.  At this point, I don't even know what I am so post to be working towards.  My grades are good, but they won't be getting any better, the guy I liked just asked out someone else on Valentines Day and really only talks to me when he needs something, and one of my friends is only using me for rides.  On top of that, I was going to go to a party, but my friend  decided she changed her mind and didn't want me going and never texted me back.  AND I can't even hang out with my real friends, because I'm too busy with sports and school.  So tell me, where in this situation is there anything even remotely positive???  And after this, I'm not feeling very confident, on the contrary actually.  I feel like the biggest idiot in the world.  But I mean, its not like anyone here actually cares.  All of you are just going to think I'm here for attention, but thats not true.  I writing all of this down because if I don't say all of this, I'm going to explode.  I can't tell my friends or family this without feeling pathetic.  I mean don't get me wrong I still feel pathetic, but at least none of you know who I am, so it's a little better.  So what am I so post to do now that everything I was working for is gone or turns out to not even be real?

No comments:

Post a Comment