Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Trouble Already

Okay, so I said that I would post back once I had some type of progression (good or bad) about resolutions.  Well, I have some.  I knew they weren't going to be easy, but I'm already having trouble not comparing myself to others, and over thinking everything.  With everyone talking about their vacation and their New Years plans, I start to compare my plans and what I did with what they did, and realize that their plans sound better.  Maybe they lied, maybe the didn't, but I need to stop doing that!!  Also, on the topic of over thinking things, I've re-written this post about 5 times, trying to make sure I didn't come across pathetic or anything, so you people wouldn't get annoyed.  But come on, you don't even know who I am and I don't know you! I really have to work on this.  Oh and by the way, the point of this blog is not to complain or brag about my life at all, but its to write about my life as honestly as I can, so people can see that we share the same problems, or maybe that we don't.  Also, maybe some of you can give me advice?

  Okay, so back on topic.  My resolutions.  Ive decided that if I feel bad about how I sound to myself when I compare myself to other people, that I will list things I do like about my current life (I won't do that here, because that is really obnoxious, but I will say that I got an 108 on my math test today!! woooh!)  Maybe this will work?  I'm hoping :)

On a more positive note, although vacation just ended, only 6 more weeks untill we have another!! Woooh Aruba here I come :)


No comments:

Post a Comment