Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Beginning

Hi everyone and welcome to personality progression!  I'm not really sure how this is going to work yet.  I was thinking that this is going to document my life as I try to change it, but who really knows?
This might change into something else, and it might not.  Currently, I'm setting out to change certain aspects of my life; my health, and my personality (hence the blog name)  So I hope this blog ends up giving some type of inspiration :)  


To start things off, here are a few things about myself:

I love softball and volleyball
I'm kind of shy
I think I need to eat healthier
I want to stop comparing myself to other people
I want to gain confidence in myself
I am trying to be more studious
I am also trying to expand my groups of friends


Hopefully by the end of this blog I can say different things about myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment